Old 06-27-2008, 09:49 PM
Stojan Dimitrovski

Default Fonts SIG Request

We've done some talking on the IRC channel with some designers and the
requester of the task. The main banner has been accepted for usage (and
already put up on places around the wiki).

However, the second assignment of the task (which I have not understood
fully, but then was explained to me) is partially completed due to the
possibility of changes mainly on the banner's size (current 250x40
Landscape/Portrait). If no such change is made, the current design will
be used.

Here are the two designs on the wiki:
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fonts_BigHeader.png
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fonts_SmallHeaderProposal.png

I have also attached the SVG of the small banner's design to this
message.

~act1v8
--
Stojan Dimitrovski