Old 06-26-2008, 05:35 PM
"Kaushal Shriyan"

Default nagios-nrpe-2.8.1

Hi,

I am actually looking for nagios-nrpe-2.8.1 version for CentOS release
5 (Final) rpm. I have looked in rpmforge. Not able to find it

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal

Old 06-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Max Hetrick

Old 06-26-2008, 05:57 PM
"Kaushal Shriyan"

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:18 PM, Max Hetrick <maxhetrick@verizon.net> wrote:

I am getting this information in the web interface of
Nagios. The below error is momentarily appearing means to say it appears for
some time and then disappears.

CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

I have referred to the FAQ too http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=191 and have full filled all the requirements