Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM
James Thompson

Default CentOS 5.2 - GFS and glock_purge tunable

The documentation for 5.2 indicates the glock_purge tunable parameter is present for GFS in its example output from `gfs_tool gettune`. However, I just upgraded a 5.1 system to 5.2 and everything looks good except for the mysterious absence of the glock_purge parameter. Any ideas as to why this tunable which I was looking forward to getting is missing?

- James Thompson