Old 06-26-2008, 04:24 PM
"Mike Kinton"

Default going from 4 to 6 serial ports

I am using 32bit base kernel and want to increase the number
of serial ports from 4 to 6.* The hardware is a touch screen epos system and it
uses com ports 5 and 6 for dedicated devices.

*

I think that I may need a customer kernel.* Are there any instructions
on how to do this or other ways of solving my problem?

*

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

*

Mike Kinton

*

*