Old 06-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Kai Schaetzl

Default updating to 5.2 from local repo

This is my first major version update after using a local repo.
It seems that before I can "yum update" I have to fetch the complete new
5.2 base? Is this correct?
When I run yum update it now fails with various strange dependency errors
although all the updates are synced. When I change to using the original
repo file it wants to download many many more and shows a lot of files
that are in base and not in updates.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany