Old 06-25-2008, 09:40 PM
"Tim Berger"

Default Anyone try the 3ware 9650 on CentOS 5.2?

Humm. I was expecting the newer 5.2 kernel to have an updated 3ware
driver but modinfo indicates that this hasn't changed. It still shows
as 2.26.02.008 vs the CentOS 4.6 kernel having 2.26.05.007.

Maybe they updated the driver but not the version number?

Does the 3ware driver 2.26.02.008 work well enough with the 9650 or
are we still expected to go get an updated driver from 3ware right
after doing an install?

Thanks everyone.

--
-Tim