Old 06-25-2008, 07:30 PM
"Bernd Bartmann"

Default Missing update announcements for C4 i386 / x86_64

Hi,

the latest updates for perl, xorg-x11, net-snmp, openoffice.org for C4
were announced for the ia64 and s390(x) archs, but not for i386 and
x86_64 altough they are available on the updates mirrors.
Also, what is the policy for announcements of updates that occurred
after the C5.2 release? I see them on the update mirrors. Shouldn't
these update be also announced independently from the C5.2 release
announcement?

Best regards,
Bernd.

Old 06-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Karanbir Singh

Bernd Bartmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the latest updates for perl, xorg-x11, net-snmp, openoffice.org for C4
> were announced for the ia64 and s390(x) archs, but not for i386 and
> x86_64 altough they are available on the updates mirrors.
> Also, what is the policy for announcements of updates that occurred
> after the C5.2 release? I see them on the update mirrors. Shouldn't
> these update be also announced independently from the C5.2 release
> announcement?

The C5 updates will be announced shortly ( within the next 24 hrs )
along with all pending updates getting pushed out.

Old 06-27-2008, 09:04 AM
"Bernd Bartmann"

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Bernd Bartmann wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> the latest updates for perl, xorg-x11, net-snmp, openoffice.org for C4
>> were announced for the ia64 and s390(x) archs, but not for i386 and
>> x86_64 altough they are available on the updates mirrors.
>> Also, what is the policy for announcements of updates that occurred
>> after the C5.2 release? I see them on the update mirrors. Shouldn't
>> these update be also announced independently from the C5.2 release
>> announcement?
>
> The C5 updates will be announced shortly ( within the next 24 hrs )
> along with all pending updates getting pushed out.

Ok, the C5 update announcements did show up now. So then remains the
question what is about the missing C4 update announcements?

Best regards,
Bernd.

Fri Jun 27 12:30:02 2008