Old 06-25-2008, 12:31 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default where is CENTOS 5.2 DVD ISO???

I tried to download 64 bit CENTOS 5.2 DVD ISO.* I already checked more than 30 download site and can NOT find it.* Some site show DVD ISO in there, but it is fake.

*

My company does NOT allow use "torrent" to download files.* Any ideal?

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電*信 2.0免費給*,信件永*不必刪! - 馬上體驗!___________________________________ ____________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org

Old 06-25-2008, 12:38 PM
"Tim Verhoeven"

2008/6/25 mcclnx mcc <mcclnx@yahoo.com.tw>:
> I tried to download 64 bit CENTOS 5.2 DVD ISO. I already checked more than
> 30 download site and can NOT find it. Some site show DVD ISO in there, but
> it is fake.

This URL works for me
"http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/mirror.centos.org/5.2/isos/x86_64/CentOS-5.2-x86_64-bin-DVD.iso"
or example.

And what do you mean by "fake" ?

Regards,
Tim

(Linus Torvalds)

Old 06-25-2008, 12:44 PM
Ian Blackwell

Tim Verhoeven wrote:

I tried to download 64 bit CENTOS 5.2 DVD ISO. I already checked more than
30 download site and can NOT find it. Some site show DVD ISO in there, but
it is fake.

This URL works for me
"http://www.mirrorservice.org/sites/mirror.centos.org/5.2/isos/x86_64/CentOS-5.2-x86_64-bin-DVD.iso"
or example.

Here's another, closer to home for you :-
http://ftp.tcc.edu.tw/Linux/CentOS/5.2/isos/x86_64/CentOS-5.2-x86_64-bin-DVD.iso