Old 06-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Glenn

Default Upgrade mail server to new machine

At 12:56 PM 6/24/2008, you wrote:

I have an old RHEL3 box that I am upgrading to CentOS5. I picked up a
new Dell Poweredge R200 to use for that.

Is there an easy way to copy all the user accounts and existing mail
from the old server to the new one?

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom

I have used Webmin/Virtualmin to backup and restore
users/groups/virtualhosts and to move across servers for mail.
http://www.webmin.com

Cheers,
Glenn

Old 06-24-2008, 05:46 PM