Old 06-24-2008, 04:20 PM
"Scott R. Ehrlich"

Default 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 history/diff?

Is there a detailed history/diff of what 5.1 adds/removes/changes from
5.0, and the same for 5.2 from 5.1 and 5.0?

I checked around the centos.org but couldn't obviously find this.

Thanks.

Scott

Old 06-24-2008, 04:26 PM
"Jim Perrin"

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Scott R. Ehrlich <scott@mit.edu> wrote:
> Is there a detailed history/diff of what 5.1 adds/removes/changes from 5.0,
> and the same for 5.2 from 5.1 and 5.0?
>
> I checked around the centos.org but couldn't obviously find this.

More than what's in the wiki? ->
http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.2/
and -> http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1/

What other information are you looking for?

George Orwell