Old 06-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Jeff Sheltren

Default PHP 5.2 for CentOS 5.x

On Jun 26, 2008, at 4:46 AM, Gerald Balzer wrote:

Karanbir,

could you give me a the link to the test repo? I didn't find it on
the CentOS.org site and, of course, it's not in the CentOS-Base.repo
file.

Thanks

Gerald

Hi Gerald, try this repo file:
http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/CentOS-Testing.repo

-Jeff

Old 06-26-2008, 02:47 PM
Karanbir Singh

Remi Collet wrote:

Will the php 5.2 version for centos 5 build from RH-WAS SRPM ?

No reason why we cant do both. I definitely want to have rhwas
available as-is, but if we need a newer php as well, that can be
provided as an additional package set.

You should note that latest LAMP stack is available on my repo for a
while :
http://rpms.famillecollet.com/el5.html
http://rpms.famillecollet.com/el4.html

Would you like to join in the effort here at CentOS and contribute those
packages ?

- KB