Old 06-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Donald Buchan

Default centos 5.2 for real this time

I did a yum update last night at about 23h15 EDT (-4). No upgrade.

I just did a yum update this morning at about 08h45 (-4). for my system
there's about 348 megs of updates.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to remove OO.o 2.0.whatever which
is being upgraded to 2.3.whatever. I'm using 2.4.1 on my 4.6 boxes
(have always been using the latest OO.o on them since installation a
couple of years ago.)

Any ideas on how to completely remove the OO.o references for Yum, after
having tried to do rpm -Uvh *.rpm, after trying again and doing a yum
cleanup, etc. etc.?