Old 06-23-2008, 08:41 PM
Rogelio

Default CentOS tools for public safety

A friend of mine from the CentOS community is extremely close to several
northern CA fires.

http://tinyurl.com/5vp933
http://tinyurl.com/3mk4ah
http://tinyurl.com/4jm67

Once things die down (he was evacuated last week), he and I are planning
on investigating various CentOS / nix public safety tools for future
events like this.

Any suggestions in this area would be greatly appreciate. I just
recently found out at Sahana, and if there is anything else along those
lines, I'd be very grateful.