-   -   CentOS tools for public safety (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/112201-centos-tools-public-safety.html)

Rogelio 06-23-2008 08:41 PM

CentOS tools for public safety

A friend of mine from the CentOS community is extremely close to several
northern CA fires.

http://tinyurl.com/5vp933
http://tinyurl.com/3mk4ah
http://tinyurl.com/4jm67

Once things die down (he was evacuated last week), he and I are planning
on investigating various CentOS / nix public safety tools for future
events like this.

Any suggestions in this area would be greatly appreciate. I just
recently found out at Sahana, and if there is anything else along those
lines, I'd be very grateful.