Old 06-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Miguel Medalha

Default CentOS 5.2 is here!

Let me be the first (maybe):

CentOS 5.2 is here (at least):

http://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos/5.2/

Thank you all who worked on it!
Checked by AVG.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:21 PM
R P Herrold

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Miguel Medalha wrote:

Let me be the first (maybe):

CentOS 5.2 is here (at least):

http://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos/5.2/

ummm ... PLEASE -- no unofficial announcements as there are
some last minute tweaks still in process.

as Hughesjr pointed out in one channel:

11:54 range> Well, there are people out there already trying out 5.2 ...
11:59 * hughesjr did NOT release it yet
11:59 hughesjr> they try it at their own risk till I do

... patience ...

-- Russ herrold
herrold at centos dot org

Old 06-23-2008, 04:25 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

On 6/23/08, Miguel Medalha <miguelmedalha@sapo.pt> wrote:
> Let me be the first (maybe):
> CentOS 5.2 is here (at least):
> http://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos/5.2/
> Thank you all who worked on it!

I read a post last night, on webhostingtalk.com that it was on
servers, but when I did "yum update" nothing there. I will wait until
it's available, to update my Desktop boxes. after I backup......

As Miguel wrote, a HUGE THANK YOU, to everyone who has been working on
this for us! Your time and your dedication are deeply appreciated by
the CentOS community!

Old 06-23-2008, 04:26 PM
"Victor Padro"