Old 06-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Robert Moskowitz

Default Recent problems printing to HP 7310 port 9100

I have been printing to this printer for years it seems.

Recently, printing from Firefox would hang in the print que, but other
prints would go behind the hung job. Deleting the hung print job would
not seem to change the que until I rebooted.

Now I have an OpenOffice job stuck as well.

I am using the recommended hpijs device driver. Any ideas what may be
wrong here?

I am going to have to email this spreadsheet over to my XP system and
print from there. How embarrassing.