Old 06-20-2008, 09:14 AM
Matt Harwood

Default New convert

All,

Apologies for cluttering the list, but I just wanted to say hello and
prepare all for a barage of silly discussions from a
tech-hypochondriac! We have recently purchased two servers running
CentOS, and as I'm from more of a Debian based background, it would be
good if someone could point out the two or three main differences
please? I'm reading up on the package management as I type, but any
quick tips and tricks for (web) server admin with CentOS would be magic.

Sorry for being cheeky! Hope everyone is well, too.

--

Matt
Harwood

Designer, NannyGroup Limited