Old 12-03-2007, 07:22 AM
"James Wilde"

Default Archive search + xen

Hi:

I'm new to Centos mailing list. Please excuse the simple questions.

The only archive I can find for this list appears to be unsearchable. Is
there another archive somewhere, where one can search?

Am I in the right list to discuss problems with Centos5 xen distro? I'm
having a problem with a foreign-language keyboard in the guest installation
(which is also Centos5).

Thanks in advance.

//James

Old 12-03-2007, 07:26 AM