Old 06-18-2008, 08:43 PM
"Mike Hanby"

Default Pulling Hair Out - TWiki 4.2 on CentOS 5

Are you positive that you have all of the required Perl modules
(and the correct versions)?

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki04x02/TWikiSystemRequirements#Required_CPAN_Modules

*

Twiki is Perl based, so the PHP on your system should be benign

*

Mike

*

*