Old 06-18-2008, 01:12 PM
Morten Torstensen

Default CentOS 5 on POWER

Any news on this? Will we see a POWER version of CentOS 5?

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten@mortent.org

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Karanbir Singh

Morten Torstensen wrote:

Any news on this? Will we see a POWER version of CentOS 5?

we're getting the 32 and x86_64 versions of centos-5.2 done now, as soon
as they are released we will goto work on the powerpc and ia64 varients