Old 06-18-2008, 01:28 AM
"Joseph L. Casale"

Default KS Package Selection

My ks file has just Base which obviously pulls in a few other things I don't
want like dialup support etc. System-config-kickstart doesn't let you specifically
drill down what options are in each group. Is there a resource depicting exactly
what packages are in each of the groups so I could write out specifically what I want?

Thanks!
jlc

Old 06-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Clint Dilks

Joseph L. Casale wrote:

My ks file has just Base which obviously pulls in a few other things I don't
want like dialup support etc. System-config-kickstart doesn't let you specifically
drill down what options are in each group. Is there a resource depicting exactly
what packages are in each of the groups so I could write out specifically what I want?

Thanks!
jlc

Hi yum groupinfo base on an installed system should give you the
information you are after or you can look at comps.xml on the
installation Media you are using.