Old 06-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Ross Cavanagh

Default GParted

centos@911networks.com wrote:

Hi,

I am looking for the rpm for gparted. I don't want the live CD, just the
rpm to install on my system. I frequently have to format drives [mostly
usb drives].

Any suggestion?

It's in the rpmforge repository

http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge

-Ross-

Old 06-18-2008, 12:59 AM

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:35:13 +0900
Ross Cavanagh <ross-cavanagh@bm-sms.co.jp> wrote:

> > I am looking for the rpm for gparted.
> >
> > It's in the rpmforge repository
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories/RPMForge

I have found something "quite old": gparted-0.3.3-2.el5.rf.i386.rpm, the
current version is 0.3.7

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com

Old 06-18-2008, 01:06 AM
Clint Dilks

centos@911networks.com wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 09:35:13 +0900
I have found something "quite old": gparted-0.3.3-2.el5.rf.i386.rpm, the
current version is 0.3.7

Then you may want to look at rolling your own RPM. The link below is a
good place to start.

http://wiki.rpm.org/Docs

Old 06-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Johnny Hughes