Old 06-16-2008, 11:36 PM
mcclnx mcc

Default Semaphore setup on database???

we are tried setup CENTOS 4.6 with Informix Dynamic server version 10 UC8 on DELL 6800. * The problem we have is while doing bdatabase backup (ontape), we have error happen.* I guess the error come from "semaphoe".* server semaphore are: * # sysctl -a|grep sem
kernel.sem = 250******* 32000** 128**128 # sysctl -a|grep shm
vm.hugetlb_shm_group = 0
kernel.shmmni = 4096
kernel.shmall = 4194304
kernel.shmmax = 2147483648 * Does anyone has ideal what semaphore should setup in Informix? * Thanks.

付費才容量無上限?Yahoo!奇摩電*信 2.0免費給*,信件永*不必刪! - 馬上體驗!___________________________________ ____________
CentOS mailing list
CentOS@centos.org