Old 06-16-2008, 08:14 AM
"Luigi Perroti"

Default Looking for a SSMTP alternative

Hello all, since the default repositories (base, updates, addons,
extras) don't have a package for SSMTP I'm looking for another small
and simple MTA.

What do you suggest? Should I just stick with Exim?

Thanks for reading,
Luigi

Old 06-16-2008, 08:54 AM

ssmtp is in the Fedora EPEL repos, if I remember correctly...

Have a look

Cheers,

Bart