Old 06-14-2008, 07:52 PM
lingu

Default Integrating squid with openldap on centos 5

HI,

*I ma having squid proxy server ruuning on centos 5 ,

My set up :

*squid+squidguard+dansguardian working fine on user based acl using squidguard.I want to integrate squid with openldap for user authentication.so can you help me how to create a ldap users for squid authentication and what are all the changes* i have to do in squid and squidguard..I am very much new to ldap concept.

My requirement is very urgent if any one provide me the suitable document or link it wil be very usefull to me.

Regards

lingu