Old 06-17-2008, 06:41 AM
Nicholas

Default is CentOS an LSB certified product?

Herrold,

I meant RH, in terms of the RHEL distro. I look forward to have centos
gain the LSB, what is needed for the pass thru? is the main CentOS
community interested?

As for the rest, thank you for the sharing of info.

The LSB should be concern to encourage developers to built stuff that
can be used across distros. LSB should reduce problems of desktop users
who have been finding difficulty in getting stuff like printer drivers
and other paraphernalia. The more distros adopting LSB then more
developers/manufacturers will be encouraged on the use of LSB.