Old 06-12-2008, 04:51 AM
ambrish dhaka

Default 2 Wallpapers

Hello! Fedora friends,
I join your community by producing two wall papers, designed on GIMP. Hope they find some acknowledgement.
Thanks!
Good wishes,
Ambrish Dhaka

Old 06-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Nicu Buculei

ambrish dhaka wrote:

Hello! Fedora friends,
I join your community by producing two wall papers, designed on GIMP. Hope they find some acknowledgement.

Sorry everybody, this is my fault. I saw on the moderation queue this
message with 2 attached images (without being able to see the content
of the images) from an unsubscribed user and took it as a legit
introduction.