Old 06-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Nasreddine Kroun

Default CN=Nasreddine Kroun/OU=Benefits/O=Vitech is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 06/12/2008 and will not return until
06/13/2008.

Probably I will be back to the office by this afternoon, but I'm not sure.

Old 06-18-2008, 12:03 PM
Nasreddine Kroun

I will be out of the office starting 06/18/2008 and will not return until
06/19/2008.

Probably I will be back to the office by this afternoon, but I'm not sure.

Old 06-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Karanbir Singh

Nasreddine Kroun wrote:

I will be out of the office starting 06/18/2008 and will not return until
06/19/2008.

Probably I will be back to the office by this afternoon, but I'm not sure.

Stop sending these notices to the list. We dont really care

Old 06-18-2008, 05:54 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

On 6/18/08, Nasreddine Kroun <NKroun@vitechinc.com> wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting 06/18/2008 and will not return until
> 06/19/2008.
> Probably I will be back to the office by this afternoon, but I'm not sure.

I suggest that you get another email account, for this and any other
mailing lists you subscribe to, so the mailing lists will not receive
Auto Responders like the above, from your normal email account.

Old 09-02-2008, 02:08 PM
Nasreddine Kroun

I will be out of the office starting 09/02/2008 and will not return until
09/04/2008.

Old 09-02-2008, 07:48 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 9:08 AM, Nasreddine Kroun <NKroun@vitechinc.com> wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting 09/02/2008 and will not return until
> 09/04/2008.

Cool. Please do not put an auto responder on an email address where
you receive mailing lists.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Nasreddine Kroun

I will be out of the office starting 12/08/2008 and will not return until
12/15/2008.

Please feel free to call me to my cell if needed. I will return your
messages as soon as I can.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Scott Silva

on 12-8-2008 10:12 AM Nasreddine Kroun spake the following:
> I will be out of the office starting 12/08/2008 and will not return until
> 12/15/2008.
>
> Please feel free to call me to my cell if needed. I will return your
> messages as soon as I can.
If I had your number I would ask you to fix your vacation message to not spam
lists.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

Old 12-08-2008, 05:23 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:11 PM, Nasreddine Kroun <NKroun@vitechinc.com> wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting 12/08/2008 and will not return until
> 12/15/2008.
>
> Please feel free to call me to my cell if needed. I will return your
> messages as soon as I can.

Nobody on this mailing list wants to call your cell phone, but we
would like you to subscribe to the mailing list, with an email account
you do not use an auto responder on. TIA.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:57 PM
"Filipe Brandenburger"

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 13:11, Nasreddine Kroun <NKroun@vitechinc.com> wrote:
> I will be out of the office starting 12/08/2008 and will not return until
> 12/15/2008.

Fourth time since June.
Time for moderator to intervene?
Filipe