Old 06-12-2008, 09:41 AM
"Padmaja R"

Default Reg. setting Domain name on Cento 5 pc

Hi,
thanks for the reply, I sometime back changed the hostname using the /etc/sysconfig/network only. However, that only has 2 lines in it- Networking=Yes, Hostname=sipx.com

Where can I edit the dnsdomainname and domainname variables? I do not see those variables in /etc/hosts or /etc/sysconfig/network.

Thank You