Old 06-11-2008, 09:46 PM
"Masters IT Gmail"

Default Doubt about Ubuntu Server

Sorry if I offend someone by sending this mail that is not related to
Centos, but I am installing Ubuntu in a VM (Vmware) and after I installed
Ubuntu when is booting it freezes and I can write commands but I don't know
what to do to view what is happening, if you can help me, it is welcome, I
am using Ubuntu because I am following a tutorial to get a CRM open source
to work, thanks in advance.

George from Uruguay.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Scott Silva

on 6-11-2008 2:46 PM Masters IT Gmail spake the following:

Sorry if I offend someone by sending this mail that is not related to
Centos, but I am installing Ubuntu in a VM (Vmware) and after I installed
Ubuntu when is booting it freezes and I can write commands but I don't know
what to do to view what is happening, if you can help me, it is welcome, I
am using Ubuntu because I am following a tutorial to get a CRM open source
to work, thanks in advance.

George from Uruguay.

Why, Oh why would you ask this here?
Maybe you could get Microsoft support to help you! ;-P

Trolling, and thread hijacking.

Next you will answer this by top-posting....

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

Old 06-11-2008, 10:14 PM
"Lanny Marcus"

On 6/11/08, Masters IT Gmail <mastersit.com@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry if I offend someone by sending this mail that is not related to
> Centos, but I am installing Ubuntu in a VM (Vmware) and after I installed
> Ubuntu when is booting it freezes and I can write commands but I don't know
> what to do to view what is happening, if you can help me, it is welcome, I
> am using Ubuntu because I am following a tutorial to get a CRM open source
> to work, thanks in advance.
> George from Uruguay.

Jorge: In my part of South America (Colombia) I believe that you
should have posted this in a VMWare Mailing List. It has nothing to do
with CentOS and is very off topic. Lanny

Old 06-12-2008, 01:05 PM
"Masters IT Gmail"

Thanks i will try it, sorry for the offtopic!