Old 06-17-2008, 07:26 PM
"nate"

Default Apache jserv monitoring?

Sean Carolan wrote:

> JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories

I'm not too famillar with those JkOptions but looking at my old
mod_jk configs I have no JkOptions defined, try removing them and
see if anything changes? My old configs were ajp13, so perhaps
they might be needed with ajp12, not sure.

nate

Old 06-17-2008, 07:39 PM
"Sean Carolan"

>> JkOptions +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
>
> I'm not too famillar with those JkOptions but looking at my old
> mod_jk configs I have no JkOptions defined, try removing them and
> see if anything changes? My old configs were ajp13, so perhaps
> they might be needed with ajp12, not sure.

Yea, these options were in the mod_jk template that I started with.
It was left here by a previous administrator. I commented this out
and restarted apache, yet I get the same error.

I guess what I'm not clear on is how you replace mod_jserv's configuration:

ApJServMount /servlets ajpv12://host.domain.com:8008/root

with the equivalent version using JkMount.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:59 PM
"Sean Carolan"

> I guess what I'm not clear on is how you replace mod_jserv's configuration:
>
> ApJServMount /servlets ajpv12://host.domain.com:8008/root
>
> with the equivalent version using JkMount.

On the old server running mod_jserv our configuration looks like this:

<IfModule mod_jserv.c>
ApJServMount /servlets ajpv12://hostname.web.domain.com:8008/root
ApjServAction .html /servlets/gnujsp
</IfModule>

How do we duplicate this line with mod_jk?

ApjServAction .html /servlets/gnujsp

Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM
"nate"

Sean Carolan wrote:
>> I guess what I'm not clear on is how you replace mod_jserv's
>> configuration:
>>
>> ApJServMount /servlets ajpv12://host.domain.com:8008/root
>>
>> with the equivalent version using JkMount.
>>

> On the old server running mod_jserv our configuration looks like this:
>
> <IfModule mod_jserv.c>
> ApJServMount /servlets ajpv12://hostname.web.domain.com:8008/root
> ApjServAction .html /servlets/gnujsp
> </IfModule>
>
> How do we duplicate this line with mod_jk?
>
> ApjServAction .html /servlets/gnujsp

What does ApjServAction do ?

Might it be

JkMount /*.html ajp12

assuming ajp12 is the name of your worker in worker.properties

nate

Old 06-17-2008, 09:10 PM
"Sean Carolan"

> Might it be
>
> JkMount /*.html ajp12
>
> assuming ajp12 is the name of your worker in worker.properties

Yea, I tried that and even just a simple wildcard like this:

JkMount /* ajp12

but no dice. If I can't solve this then I may have to just install
apache 1.3 everywhere to get it working.