Old 06-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Bob Taylor

Default eMachine model T5254

Hi list,

Best Buy currently has an eMachine on sale for less than $300.00
without monitor. I didn't see any recent complaints on
www.consumeraffairs.com. I didn't take the time to do a thourgh search
so may have missed some. Red Hat hardware list does not have one
eMachine listed. I went to eMachine's home page and found the following:

AMD Athlon™ BE-2350 dual-core processor
NVIDIA® GeForce® 6100
2048MB DDR2 dual-channel
320GB 7200rpm SATA II
16x DVD±R/RW SuperMulti drive
High-performance 15-in-1 digital media card reader
6-channel (5.1) high-definition audio

They do not list the manufacturer/model of the media card reader and
audio.

Any hardware guru see any problems?

--
Bob Taylor