Old 06-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Sam Drinkard

Default Excluded files from repos?

Ok.. I'm way behind the 8-ball on setting things up correctly, but after
going over the protection things in yum, I ran a yum check-update and it
returned with having 318 files excluded because of protection. Is that
too high a number? I have the numerical protection set to 1. Is there
a good tutorial about how to correctly set up the protect base. Sorry
if this is a noobie question.. I've been away from CentOS for some time
and needing to get back into the swing of things.

Thanks..

Sam