Old 06-20-2008, 09:58 PM
dnk

Default netboot, vnc and no keyboard/mouse/monitor

For those of you that were interested, it is now posted on the wiki....

http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/VncHeadlessInstall

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dnk

On 16-Jun-08, at 7:38 AM, Tim Nelson wrote:

Has a wiki entry been created for this yet? A search of
wiki.centos.org hasn't come up with anything useful. Either my
search skills are sub-par or it isn't there... :-)

Tim Nelson
Systems/Network Support
Rockbochs Inc.
(218)727-4332 x105