Old 06-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Pro Green European

Default RE

> Maybe if you trust DNS resolution names to make the connection to the
> Database servers could be a problem. Did you try to use IP addresses
> directly in the code?

Yes, I have tried that too, no difference. I've even tried running MySQL with a database populated with identical data on localhost (even tried 127.0.0.1), but there is no difference in performance. Delays in the connection to the db server is still around 20-30 seconds.

So, the problem has to be with either the php-mysql module, PHP itself, MySQL or then it may be hardware related.

Thx,
/mysteron

Old 01-24-2010, 11:44 PM
"info@live.co.uk"

CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE S.A.
106 FENCHURCH STREET,
LONDON EC3M 5NB UK.

CHUBB PERSONAL INSURANCE CASH ACCUMULATION MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP.

DEAR FRIEND,

FORGIVE MY INDIGNATION IF THIS MESSAGE COMES TO YOU AS A SURPRISE AND MAY OFFEND YOUR PERSONALITY FOR CONTACTING YOU WITHOUT YOUR PRIOR CONSENT AND WRITING THROUGH THIS CHANNEL.I GOT YOUR CONTACT FROM A PROFESSIONAL DATABASE FOUND ON THE INTERNET WHILE SEARCHING FOR A RELIABLE AND HONEST PERSON THAT WILL ASSIST ME TO SAFE GUARDA0 UND INTO AN ACCOUNT OVERSEA. I WAS DIVINE LYINSPIRED TO PICK YOUR NAME AMONG ALL OTHER NAMES FOUND IN THE DATABASE.

MY NAME IS ANDREW A. MCELWEE, JR. CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER, PERSONAL INSURANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE S.A. I AM WRITING IN RESPECT OF A FOREIGN CLIENT [MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER] OF THE ABOVE NAMED INSURANCE COMPANY [ENGR.WILLIAM F. ABRAHAMSON OF AMERICA] WHO PERISHED IN THE U.S 9/11/2001,TERRORIST ATTACK WITH OTHER PASSENGERS ABOARD AS YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS FACT OR CAN CONFIRM IT YOURSELF.

SINCE THE DEMISE OF ENGR.WILLIAM F. ABRAHAMSON,I PERSONALLY HAVE WATCHED WITH KEEN INTEREST TO SEE THE BENEFICIARY TO HIS MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER, BUT ALL HAS PROVED ABORTIVE AS NO ONE HAS REPORTED TO CLAIM HIS BENEFIT OF [PERSONAL INSURANCE CASH ACCUMULATION MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP] OF TOTAL SUM AMOUNTING TO A315,860 000.00 [FIFTEEN MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED AND
SIXTY THOUSAND POUNDS STERLING] ONLY, EXITING WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY WHEN ADDED UP THE FOLLOWING BONUS: BASIC ALLOWANCE, WAIVER PREMIUM AND ACCIDENTAL INDEMNITY, WHICH HAS BEEN WITH THE INSURANCE COMPANY FOR A VERY LONG TIME UNCLAIMED.

ON THIS VERY NOTE; AS NO ONE HAS COME TO PUT UP ANY CLAIM REPORT TO OUR OFFICE AS REGARDS TO THE BENEFICIARY TO THE MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP AND THE INSURANCE ETHIC HERE IN THE UK, REGULATED BY THE FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (FSA) RULES FOR THE CONDUCT OF UK BUSINESS, INSURANCE CODE AND BUSINESS INSURANCE CODE STANDARDS OF WHICH CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY IS A MEMB
ER OF THE FINANCIAL OMBUDSMAN SCHEME. DOES NOT ALLOW SUCH CLAIM TO STAY FOR OVER MORE THAN MANY YEARS, BECAUSE THE COMPANY SHALL HAVE POWER AFTER TEN GOOD YEARS TO DISCONTINUE THE POLICY AND TERMINATE THE INSURED MASTERPIECE POLICYHOLDER OWNERSHIP BENEFITS.

IN VIEW OF THE AFOREMENTIONED, AFTER I WAS CONVINCED IN MY MIND THAT YOUR NAME COULD BE USED AS THE BENEFICIARY TO THIS MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP CLAIM.THE NEED FOR A FOREIGNER AS THE BENEFICIARY TO CLAIM THE MASTER PIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP IS OCCASIONED BY THE FACT THAT THE [CLIENT] MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP WAS A FOREIGNER AND AS A STAFF OF THE COMPANY I CANNOT STAND AS THE BENEFICIARY TO A FOREIGNER IN THIS CLAIM.

I THEREFORE PROPOSE THAT 40% OF THIS ABOVE FUND WILL BE FOR YOU AS A FOREIGN PARTICIPANT IN RESPECT OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT, COMPLIANCE AND FULL CO-OPERATION TOWARDS THE SUCCESSFUL CLAIMANT, WHILE 5% WILL BE FOR ANY EXPENSES THAT MIGHT BE INCURRED IN THE PROCESS OF PROCURING SATISFACTORY PROOF DOCUMENTS TO BE ISSUED ON YOUR NAME LEGALLY FOR BACK-UP TO ENABLE CHUBB INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE S.A. PAY THE LUMP SUMS AND ALLOWANCE BENEFITS AS SET OUT UNDER THE CHUBB PERSONAL INSURANCE CASH ACCUMULATION MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP SCALE OF COMPENSATION AND THE REST FUND WILL BE FOR ME. THEREAFTER, I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT OF FUND AS I AM ALMOST DUE FOR RETIREMENT.UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR POSITIVE REPLY, I WILL THEN INFORM YOU THE NEXT STEP TO TAKE.

I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR GOOD NOTICE THAT THIS DEAL IS 100% HITCH FREE, AS THE WHOLE REQUIRED ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN SKILLFULLY PERFECTED FOR THE MASTERPIECE POLICY HOLDER OWNERSHIP CLAIM.

MY HIGHEST CONSIDERATIONS AND REGARDS AS I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

THANK YOU.

ANDREW A. MCELWEE,JR.
DIRECT TEL: +44-701-114-8096
EMAIL: andrewmcelweejr@atlantisgoose.com

Note: kindly reply to this email address for security reasons: andrewmcelweejr@atlantisgoose.com

Old 05-08-2011, 02:55 PM
BRITISH CANADIAN LOTTERY

Your E-mail ID has won the sum of 1,263,584.00, Pounds
in the 2011 British Canadian free online promo.contact
us for funds transfer.Send your
Name,Address,Country,Occupation and Tel.

Old 02-25-2012, 07:03 PM
"HM Treasury UK"

HM-Treasury is compensating you with the sum of 550,000.00 GBP. Contact
the chancellor via his email:treasury_claims4u@msn.com with your details
for immediate claim.
Signed,Jon Thompson,
Finance Director,HM Treasury UK

believed to be clean.

Old 10-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Gerard Sweeney

I have a deal of mutual benefit contact me if interested