Old 06-09-2008, 08:04 AM
"Alon"

Default new install of 5.1 with KVM-over-IP - can'tinstallwith GUI - need assistance

Hi Bill,
*
Thankfully, our servers are already setup in the
noc.
We have a need for a new install*once a
week.
While I*appreciate the*help on the
automation*and the partitioning,. we are deviating from the
problem*I'm reporting:
*
How to bypass the VGA prob and use the GUI install while using
a KVM setup.
*
Should I escalate this issue to the RedHat
bugzilla?
If an older version of CentOS/RH was able to skipp that prob
successfully,. CentOS 5.x should have that capability, or at least allow to pass
a parameter of 'novgaprob' or something like that.
*
Thanks,
*
-Sup.