Old 06-08-2008, 09:50 PM
"Alon"

Default new install of 5.1 with KVM-over-IP - can't installwith GUI - need assistance

Hi Fabian,
*
I can't use kickstart as I have diff configs for each
server.
The servers are rented out to my clients as*dedicated
servers.
Each client has*his own needs, so not much that*I
can do about this.
Also, different servers with
different*hardware*(diff size HDs), so*just the partitioning
by*itself*must be done manually.
*
*
"why not just launch the install with vnc
and take the gui remotely ?"
*
I'm confused about the vnc portion.
How do I get to the vnc part if the server is not installed
yet?
Furthermore, wouldn't this result in the same
issue?
Wouldn't* anaconda still ask me for a monitor to be
recognized?
*
Thanks,
*