-   -   Mysqlnavigator ????? (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos/101551-mysqlnavigator.html)

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano 06-05-2008 09:12 PM

Mysqlnavigator ?????

from wich repo can I download Mysqlnavigator??????

--
"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".

"Filipe Brandenburger" 06-06-2008 02:56 AM

Mysqlnavigator ?????

2008/6/5 Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano <manny@cmc.cfg.sld.cu>:
> from wich repo can I download Mysqlnavigator??????

Have you tried the RPM from Sourceforge?
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21623&package_id=37304

HTH,
Filipe

Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano 06-06-2008 09:00 PM

Mysqlnavigator ?????

yes I have tried there, I have the packeage but when I tried to install
it it asked for dependencies, and what I want is to install it by yum.

"Filipe Brandenburger" 06-06-2008 10:56 PM

Mysqlnavigator ?????

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 5:00 PM, Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano
<manny@cmc.cfg.sld.cu> wrote:
> yes I have tried there, I have the packeage but when I tried to install
> it it asked for dependencies, and what I want is to install it by yum.

# yum localinstall xxx.rpm

This will try to pull the dependencies for you.

HTH,
Filipe