Old 06-05-2008, 06:23 PM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

Default vsftpd and active mode connections causes FTP session to hang

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 11:05 -0700, Timothy Selivanow wrote:
> Any ideas?

Did you open both ftp and ftp-data ports?

Old 06-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Timothy Selivanow

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 14:23 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 11:05 -0700, Timothy Selivanow wrote:
> > Any ideas?
>
> Did you open both ftp and ftp-data ports?

Yes. On some of the hosts, my workstation is just explicitly allowed
through also (I've also tried turning off iptables, just in case).

--Tim
< I wouldn't be so paranoid if you weren't all out to get me!! >