Old 06-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Jerry Geis

Default centos 4 on ebox 2300sx

hi all,

I am attempting to install centos 4.4 on an ebox 2300sx.
I start with "i586 text" everything starts up and then I get:
No coprocessor found and no math emulation present.

How do I get math emulation?

THanks

Jerry

Old 06-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 12:43 -0400, Jerry Geis wrote:
> I am attempting to install centos 4.4 on an ebox 2300sx.
> I start with "i586 text" everything starts up and then I get:
> No coprocessor found and no math emulation present.
>
> How do I get math emulation?

You build a kernel with math emulation enabled.

Huh, cute machine. Too bad about the copro though.