Old 06-07-2008, 03:39 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

Default Article for wiki consideration

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 8:16 AM, Ned Slider <ned@unixmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Alan Bartlett wrote:

Quote:

>>> which

>>> Did you refresh your browser? That first link now points to my KVM
>>> article on the wiki.
>>
>> Yep. And still no-go for me. Anyone else care to comment before I get
>> Scott
>> to pull out the rest of his hair?
>>
> Doesn't work for me either Alan. We are talking about the *KVM's* link in
> the first papa pointing here:
>
> http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/centoskvm
>
> Gives: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."
>
> Maybe the Interwebby is just a bit slow in the UK at finding pages today

Gentlemen /Englishmen,

This is because you are looking at Scott's original page. I am
checking his CentOS Wiki article at:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Virtualization/Vserver

Akemi ;-)

Old 06-07-2008, 03:39 PM
"Alan Bartlett"

On 07/06/2008, Ned Slider <ned@unixmail.co.uk> wrote:

Doesn't work for me either Alan. We are talking about the *KVM's* link in the first papa pointing here:

http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/centoskvm

Gives: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

Maybe the Interwebby is just a bit slow in the UK at finding pages today
Guess Akemi is looking at http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Virtualization/Vserver whilst Ned and I are looking at the URL he quoted above. Now, considering Ned & I took that URL from Scott message to Ralph, who is right and who is D'oh? (Semi-rhetorical question.)

Alan.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Scott Robbins

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 04:16:09PM +0100, Ned Slider wrote:

> http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/centoskvm
>
> Gives: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

> Maybe the Interwebby is just a bit slow in the UK at finding pages today

That link isn't even in the document now. The only rr.com link is at
the very end, to the original version of the vserver article.
Akemi-san, I don't know if it was you who fixed the first part--the
warning thing, but if so, aikawarazu, arigatou gozaimasu.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Joyce: But maybe, we could spend some time together soon? Some night
when I'm not being held hostage by a raving psychotic.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:05 PM
Scott Robbins

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 08:39:22AM -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> > http://home.nyc.rr.com/computertaijutsu/centoskvm
> >
> > Gives: "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."
> >
> > Maybe the Interwebby is just a bit slow in the UK at finding pages today
>
> Gentlemen /Englishmen,
>
> This is because you are looking at Scott's original page. I am
> checking his CentOS Wiki article at:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Virtualization/Vserver
>
> Akemi ;-)

Oops, so they were. I just fixed that one too, glad you folks caught
it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Faith: Isn't it crazy how slayin' just always makes you
hungry and horny?
Buffy: Well... sometimes I crave a nonfat yogurt afterwards.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:08 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> Akemi-san, I don't know if it was you who fixed the first part--the
> warning thing, but if so, aikawarazu, arigatou gozaimasu.
> --
> Scott Robbins

I did not touch a thing. Click on the "info", you will find who the
culprit is :-D

Akemi

Old 06-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Scott Robbins

On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 10:08:49AM -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 7, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Scott Robbins <scottro@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Akemi-san, I don't know if it was you who fixed the first part--the
> > warning thing, but if so, aikawarazu, arigatou gozaimasu.
> > --
> > Scott Robbins
>
> I did not touch a thing. Click on the "info", you will find who the
> culprit is :-D

Naru hodo. Thank you Ralph.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6
( 1B48 077D 66F6 9DB0 FDC2 A409 FA54 EB34 67D6 )

Willow: So, how did it go?
Xander: On a scale from one to ten? It sucked.