Old 05-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Some ideas about FrontPage reorganization

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Niels de Vos wrote:
> > I'll try to do this tonight. Don't have my EeePC 7" here atm.
>
> Okay, I could try it on my phone, but ...

Works better than the one on wiki.centos.org, as the right and left
content areas are "thinner" than the ones on the wiki.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Niels de Vos

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Niels de Vos wrote:
>> I'll try to do this tonight. Don't have my EeePC 7" here atm.
>
> Okay, I could try it on my phone, but ...

On my BlackBerry 8100 it looks fine. Missing some color, but that's
normal behavior for my phone

Old 05-22-2008, 04:40 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:36 AM, Niels de Vos
<niels.devos@wincor-nixdorf.com> wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Niels de Vos wrote:
>>> I'll try to do this tonight. Don't have my EeePC 7" here atm.
>>
>> Okay, I could try it on my phone, but ...
>
> On my BlackBerry 8100 it looks fine. Missing some color, but that's
> normal behavior for my phone

Looks fine on my iPhone :-) I even added a comment.

Akemi

Old 05-22-2008, 04:51 PM
R P Herrold