Old 05-22-2008, 03:46 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default Some ideas about FrontPage reorganization

Hi,

Take a look at:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/FrontPageStructure

We have put there some ideas about FrontPage reorganization ... What
do you think ?

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Niels de Vos

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Take a look at:
>
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/FrontPageStructure
>
> We have put there some ideas about FrontPage reorganization ... What
> do you think ?

I like it better than the current one. However I don't know if it's cool
on small displays.

Cheers,
Niels

Old 05-22-2008, 04:05 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/22/08, Niels de Vos <niels.devos@wincor-nixdorf.com> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> Take a look at:
>>
>> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/FrontPageStructure
>>
>> We have put there some ideas about FrontPage reorganization ... What
>> do you think ?
>
> I like it better than the current one. However I don't know if it's cool
> on small displays.

Could you try the following url to see how it looks?:

http://wiki-m.centos.org/FrontPage

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Niels de Vos

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> On 5/22/08, Niels de Vos <niels.devos@wincor-nixdorf.com> wrote:
>> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>>> Take a look at:
>>>
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/FrontPageStructure
>>>
>>> We have put there some ideas about FrontPage reorganization ... What
>>> do you think ?
>> I like it better than the current one. However I don't know if it's cool
>> on small displays.
>
> Could you try the following url to see how it looks?:
>
> http://wiki-m.centos.org/FrontPage

I'll try to do this tonight. Don't have my EeePC 7" here atm.

Old 05-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Niels de Vos wrote:
> I'll try to do this tonight. Don't have my EeePC 7" here atm.

Okay, I could try it on my phone, but ...

=

Cheers,

Ralph