Old 05-20-2008, 05:18 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default modern-CentOS-1.10

Another update for our wiki theme

See:
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/modern-CentOS

Changes

1.10
=======

* Update header background image.

* Update logo. Add comment "Community ENTerprise
Operating System" on it.

* Update navibar. Add some decorations .

* Update editorheader(self, d). Add the navibar,
pagetrail, and username elements.

* Remove dark and medium contrast message definitions.
Leave just low contrast messages available.

* Change messages definition into classes.

* Update google adsense position. Now it is aligned to
right.

* Update RecentChanges table style.

* Update moin-rss image on RecentChanges page.

* Remove header_editbar and footer_editbar IDs. Leave
editbar inside footer and header IDs and, control them
so.

* Change pageline definition into a class.

* Fix username margin.

* Rename cc(self, d) to credits(self, d). Common
Creative references are into credits(self, d).

* The underlined Creative Common link was changed for a
link into <em> tags to remark it. The image link is
into <strong> tags to remark the alternative text if
browser can't display the image. The color was changed
from #CCC to #EEE.

* Change some css shortcut declarations to full
declarations.

* pagetrail was aligned to right.

* Remove left and right margins. All the space available
is used. The web browser can be resized to fit a nice
reading dimensions at user consideration.

* Some cosmetic changes.

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Karanbir Singh

Hi Alain,

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

* Update logo. Add comment "Community ENTerprise
Operating System" on it.

I am not sure if this means you are attempting to use a new / different
logo - we cant do that. The CentOS Logo is pretty much fixed and should
stay that way.

Apart from that, looks good to me.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:15 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Hi Alain,
>
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> * Update logo. Add comment "Community ENTerprise
>> Operating System" on it.
>
> I am not sure if this means you are attempting to use a new / different
> logo - we cant do that. The CentOS Logo is pretty much fixed and should
> stay that way.

It's installed on wiki-m.centos.org now. Is that how it is supposed to
look? (I'm missing the frame around the content ...)

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-21-2008, 12:21 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> Hi Alain,
>>
>> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>>> * Update logo. Add comment "Community ENTerprise
>>> Operating System" on it.
>>
>> I am not sure if this means you are attempting to use a new / different
>> logo - we cant do that. The CentOS Logo is pretty much fixed and should
>> stay that way.
>
> It's installed on wiki-m.centos.org now. Is that how it is supposed to
> look? (I'm missing the frame around the content ...)

It definitely does not look alright. Blue text on the blue background, etc.

Akemi

Old 05-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> It's installed on wiki-m.centos.org now. Is that how it is supposed to
> look? (I'm missing the frame around the content ...)

And for me the different message styles all come out with a white
background. Did I install something in the wrong place?

[root@webser css]# grep lmtxt *
print.css:#dmtxt, #mmtxt, #lmtxt {
screen.css:.lmtxt {
screen.css:.lmtxt.red {
screen.css:.lmtxt.green {
screen.css:.lmtxt.violet {
screen.css:.lmtxt.blue {
screen.css:.lmtxt.orange {

Those all seem to be there ...

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra@br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one

Old 05-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 5:15 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > It's installed on wiki-m.centos.org now. Is that how it is supposed to
> > look? (I'm missing the frame around the content ...)
>
> It definitely does not look alright. Blue text on the blue background, etc.

Screenshot, please?

<http://people.centos.org/ralph/wikifront.png>

Ralph

Old 05-21-2008, 06:11 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> It's installed on wiki-m.centos.org now. Is that how it is supposed to
>> look? (I'm missing the frame around the content ...)
>
> And for me the different message styles all come out with a white
> background. Did I install something in the wrong place?
>
> [root@webser css]# grep lmtxt *
> print.css:#dmtxt, #mmtxt, #lmtxt {
> screen.css:.lmtxt {
> screen.css:.lmtxt.red {
> screen.css:.lmtxt.green {
> screen.css:.lmtxt.violet {
> screen.css:.lmtxt.blue {
> screen.css:.lmtxt.orange {
>
> Those all seem to be there ...

Hi Ralph,

Try the following codes into wiki-m and see if you are still getting
the white background:

||<class="lmimg blue"> ||||<class="lmtxt blue" (> a blue message ||

||<class="lmimg orange"> ||||<class="lmtxt orange" (> an orange message ||

||<class="lmimg green"> ||||<class="lmtxt green" (> a green message ||

||<class="lmimg violet"> ||||<class="lmtxt violet" (> a violet message ||

||<class="lmimg red"> ||||<class="lmtxt red" (> a red message ||

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:16 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/21/08, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> Hi Alain,
>
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> * Update logo. Add comment "Community ENTerprise
>> Operating System" on it.
>
> I am not sure if this means you are attempting to use a new / different
> logo - we cant do that. The CentOS Logo is pretty much fixed and should
> stay that way.

Not at all, just following what is in www.centos.org. Do we remove
that message on the wiki ?

> Apart from that, looks good to me.

Thanks K.B

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> >> It's installed on wiki-m.centos.org now. Is that how it is supposed to
> >> look? (I'm missing the frame around the content ...)

> Try the following codes into wiki-m and see if you are still getting
> the white background:
>
> ||<class="lmimg blue"> ||||<class="lmtxt blue" (> a blue message ||

Okay, those work, I must have made a mistake.

Does the rest look okay?

Ralph

Old 05-21-2008, 06:38 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Ralph Angenendt
<ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>
>> Try the following codes into wiki-m and see if you are still getting
>> the white background:
>>
>> ||<class="lmimg blue"> ||||<class="lmtxt blue" (> a blue message ||
>
> Okay, those work, I must have made a mistake.
>
> Does the rest look okay?
>
> Ralph

Now it looks fine (to me).

Akemi