Old 05-21-2008, 06:39 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default modern-CentOS-1.10

On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Does the rest look okay?

Logo dimentions looks a bit different here compared to the previous
one ... maybe that's what Karan noted ... I'll check that tonight.

Ralph could we modify the table that is in RecentChanges page top,
adding it the messages classes (blue if possible) ? to see how it
looks.

The print.css file needs a fix on messages.

Cheers,
al

Old 05-21-2008, 07:27 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Ralph could we modify the table that is in RecentChanges page top,
> adding it the messages classes (blue if possible) ? to see how it
> looks.

Hmmm. I have to find out where that one gets generated. Let me look.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-22-2008, 03:34 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> Ralph could we modify the table that is in RecentChanges page top,
>> adding it the messages classes (blue if possible) ? to see how it
>> looks.
>
> Hmmm. I have to find out where that one gets generated. Let me look.

Ralph if you have write access in RecentChanges page, you should see
the edit link there, if so try editing that page and then update the
table code ... maybe that save you some time.

Thanks for taking the time on that.

Also we have the update modern-CentOS-1.10.1 available on the wiki
page. The print.css was fixed.

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:37 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/21/08, Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
>> Does the rest look okay?
>
> Logo dimentions looks a bit different here compared to the previous
> one ... maybe that's what Karan noted ... I'll check that tonight.

Well that seems that was the display configuration or my eyes
yesterday ... could someone else check the modern-CentOS-1.10.svg file
and check logo dimensions please ? See:
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign/modern-CentOS

Thanks,
al

Old 05-22-2008, 04:27 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> > Hmmm. I have to find out where that one gets generated. Let me look.
>
> Ralph if you have write access in RecentChanges page, you should see
> the edit link there, if so try editing that page and then update the
> table code ... maybe that save you some time.

There is no "Edit" link in the RecentChanges page, as that gets
autogenerated somewhere.

> Also we have the update modern-CentOS-1.10.1 available on the wiki
> page. The print.css was fixed.

Going to take a look at that later.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-22-2008, 04:48 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 5/22/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> On 5/21/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
>> > Hmmm. I have to find out where that one gets generated. Let me look.
>>
>> Ralph if you have write access in RecentChanges page, you should see
>> the edit link there, if so try editing that page and then update the
>> table code ... maybe that save you some time.
>
> There is no "Edit" link in the RecentChanges page, as that gets
> autogenerated somewhere.

I thought that some time ago too ... and almost turn crazy looking the
place where that table was generated but it really is included inside
the wikicode of RecentChanges page.

# Security ----------------------------------------------------------

# This is checked by some rather critical and potentially harmful actions,
# like despam or PackageInstaller action:
superuser = [u"${WIKISUPERUSER}", ]

# IMPORTANT: grant yourself admin rights! replace YourName with
# your user name. See HelpOnAccessControlLists for more help.
# All acl_rights_xxx options must use unicode [Unicode]
acl_rights_default = u"All:read"
acl_rights_before = u"${WIKISUPERUSER}:read,write,delete,revert,adm in"
u"AdminGroup:read,write,delete,revert,admin"
u"EditGroup:read,write,delete,revert"

In a configuration like the above where $WIKISUPERUSER is
AlainRegueraDelgado the RecentChanges edit link appeared to me, so
that was how I could change the style of that table.

That's a cosmetic change not a big thing at all.

>> Also we have the update modern-CentOS-1.10.1 available on the wiki
>> page. The print.css was fixed.
>
> Going to take a look at that later.

You know, I noted the print.css error thanks to your previous output
yesterday .

Cheers,
al.

Old 05-23-2008, 09:22 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> I thought that some time ago too ... and almost turn crazy looking the
> place where that table was generated but it really is included inside
> the wikicode of RecentChanges page.
>
> # Security ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> # This is checked by some rather critical and potentially harmful actions,
> # like despam or PackageInstaller action:
> superuser = [u"${WIKISUPERUSER}", ]

Looks like I'm not in there >

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> I thought that some time ago too ... and almost turn crazy looking the
> place where that table was generated but it really is included inside
> the wikicode of RecentChanges page.

Okay, this way it does work.

Changed it - and added the 1.10.1 theme to wiki-m.centos.org.

If nobody has any problems with the updated layout - I want my borders
back! > - I'll apply that to the main wiki over the weekend.

That means *only* the theme, not the changes in the FrontPage layout!

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
"Tim Verhoeven"

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:

> Changed it - and added the 1.10.1 theme to wiki-m.centos.org.
>
> If nobody has any problems with the updated layout - I want my borders
> back! > - I'll apply that to the main wiki over the weekend.
>
> That means *only* the theme, not the changes in the FrontPage layout!

I don't want to inconvenience anyone but I do prefer a small border on
the left and right side of the page. To my feeling there isn't enough
bordering (in general sence) to guide my eyes. It doesn't have to be
much (2 or 3 squares I would say).

Regards,
Tim

(Linus Torvalds)

Old 05-23-2008, 03:21 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 8:09 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:

> If nobody has any problems with the updated layout - I want my borders
> back! > - I'll apply that to the main wiki over the weekend.

Could you please consider making the borders narrower? Yes, the same
petition all over again... :-D

Akemi (now begging)