-   -   Form's in the wiki (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/8179-forms-wiki.html)

Karanbir Singh 11-29-2007 10:56 AM

Form's in the wiki

Just an idea to throw out there...

It seems that moin is capable of adding forms and mostly sane actions to
the forms. Would that be one route that we might be able to take w.r.t
lowering the bar to entry for contributors into specific wiki-segments
like the Laptop info ?

Just an idea. Not sure how it might work, or even if it will.

Phil Schaffner 11-29-2007 01:07 PM

Form's in the wiki

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 11:56 +0000, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Just an idea to throw out there...
>
> It seems that moin is capable of adding forms and mostly sane actions to
> the forms. Would that be one route that we might be able to take w.r.t
> lowering the bar to entry for contributors into specific wiki-segments
> like the Laptop info ?
>
> Just an idea. Not sure how it might work, or even if it will.

Could help with getting consistent information on the QA testing pages
as well, if it works.

Phil