Old 04-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Ray Van Dolson

Default Wiki EditGroup request.

Hi all, I'd like to get added to the EditGroup for wiki.centos.org and
perhaps projects.centos.org.

I'm interested in adding content periodically throughout wiki.centos;
most likely in the HOWTO areas, but am happy to do reorganization and
cleanup as-needed.

On the projects side I'd like to create a project for the i586 on
CentOS 5 section.

Thanks,
Ray

--
Ray Van Dolson <rayvd@bludgeon.org>
GPG Fingerprint: 175B D779 4BC9 D5FF 5CC9 CE79 BCB4 0703 B51E 9F1A

Old 04-25-2008, 03:30 AM
Ray Van Dolson

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:46:36PM -0700, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> Hi all, I'd like to get added to the EditGroup for wiki.centos.org and
> perhaps projects.centos.org.
>
> I'm interested in adding content periodically throughout wiki.centos;
> most likely in the HOWTO areas, but am happy to do reorganization and
> cleanup as-needed.
>
> On the projects side I'd like to create a project for the i586 on
> CentOS 5 section.

Obviously I should have included my Wiki name. It's RayVanDolson.

Ray