Old 04-22-2008, 09:10 AM
John

Default Oracle Install

We have CentOS Forums here:

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/

Akemi Yagi (toracat on IRC) and Fabian Arrotin (arrfab on IRC) are the
Forum Moderators.

There are a lot of posts there that I find helpful when doing web
searches ... but we could use more people answering questions there.

Also, we specifically need some people to answer questions concerning
Oracle database deployment in the CentOS4 and CentOS5 oracle forums:

CentOS 5 Oracle:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=49

CentOS 4 Oracle:
http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=35

If we have anyone out there who likes the forum format for tech
support,
is fairly knowledgeable and would like to help out, we would greatly
appreciate help in our CentOS Forums.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes

Akemi and Alan,