Old 11-28-2007, 02:03 PM
"David G. Miller"

Default Laptops how-to contribution

I'm currently running CentOS 5 (x86_64) on an HP laptop (zv6015). The
system is set up to dual boot to either XP Home or CentOS. Let me know
if you'd like more details and if a template is available.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce

Old 11-28-2007, 02:53 PM
Ralph Angenendt

David G. Miller wrote:
> I'm currently running CentOS 5 (x86_64) on an HP laptop (zv6015). The
> system is set up to dual boot to either XP Home or CentOS. Let me know if
> you'd like more details and if a template is available.

Give me your wiki name (create an account for that) and I see to it that
you can edit in the Laptop section.

Cheers,

Ralph