-   -   Laptops how-to contribution (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-docs/7309-laptops-how-contribution.html)

"David G. Miller" 11-28-2007 02:03 PM

Laptops how-to contribution

I'm currently running CentOS 5 (x86_64) on an HP laptop (zv6015). The
system is set up to dual boot to either XP Home or CentOS. Let me know
if you'd like more details and if a template is available.

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce

Ralph Angenendt 11-28-2007 02:53 PM

David G. Miller wrote:
> I'm currently running CentOS 5 (x86_64) on an HP laptop (zv6015). The
> system is set up to dual boot to either XP Home or CentOS. Let me know if
> you'd like more details and if a template is available.

Give me your wiki name (create an account for that) and I see to it that
you can edit in the Laptop section.

Cheers,

Ralph